Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tfc

the first time somebody makes a 1 on 3 comeback or something and wins, the message board people are going to lose there shit clamoring for that guy to transfer over to actual MMA.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Yeah, Polska!

Well. I find myself watching compilations of street fights and I just like a fight in general. I'm not FOR it per se (for the sport) but I'm curious. I won't condemn it though. I like Vale Tudo>MMA. So, to what happens in that situation if they are remotely trained is way more interesting.
    Im the same, do get a few streetfight vids coming through my feed on facebook and i like fair fights, unfortunatley i've seen a few that were pretty horrific too, I always read the comments now before i play...

there are some insane team street fights on youtube.

like 50 guys a side.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

thread needs more links
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

what the fuck is this? check out 35 secs in, crazy. someone is gonna die for sure
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

personally think its a disgrace. watching the 2-3 on 1's isn't sport fighting, its brutal.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post

what the fuck is this? check out 35 secs in, crazy. someone is gonna die for sure
    That is fucking insane!!
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    personally think its a disgrace.
    don't worry, you'll like this one, complete with headstomps and all. fucking crazy.

reader's note: the name of the winning team is not exactly something to be proud of.

The Deutsches Jungvolk (German: "German Youth") was a youth organization in Nazi Germany for boys aged 10 to 14, and was a section of the Hitler Youth movement.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsches_Jungvolk

fights three and four are up on youtube now.

Cage warriors should send a team over to clean out and stomp on that Nazi youth team. If Only I had the money id have paid for that to go down. Who would the 4 be though thats the question.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000