Thread: Gavin Sterritt talks second Bellator victory

Default Gavin Sterritt talks second Bellator victory

Gavin Sterritt moved on to 2-0 under the Bellator banner a couple of weekend's back, with a win over 6-2 Mike Estus.

Harry Williams spoke to him about his recent success, flying under the radar and letting his fighting do the talking:

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm

“Last weekend I felt so much better than in my debut,” beamed Gavin. “I was on point and did what I wanted to do in that fight instead of waiting for my opponent to make his moves. In the first fight I was a little nervous with the whole wrestling thing. America is a huge place for wrestling and it has always been our Achilles heel.

“I felt a bit tentative going forward on an elite wrestler in case of the takedown, but this time I didn’t care and tried to end him as quickly as possible. I remembered the saying that everybody’s plan goes out the window when they get hit in the face, so I used that approach which put me in my groove.”

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

nice interview, that's a lot of work. god bless harry williams

The only people who know to work the body are the ones who had their bodies punished – and I can tell you that I have indeed. I’ve been stopped through the body shots. It’s only been one time but that was enough for me to learn.
    fair play
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'