Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BAMMA 15 to stream on Facebook

Default BAMMA 15 to stream on Facebook

With no more 5*deal, this weekend's BAMMA event will be live and free on facebook. Details here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...n-facebook.htm

With Cage Warriors signed most of BAMMAs top tier prospects and talent, I'd say this is a nail in the coffin for BAMMA. Apparently they are on ESPN3 in the States, yet they don't manage to get it on TV here in the UK? Pathetic.

Not good, personally I am a snob and hate watching FB streams, quality is always shitty..Gimme HD broadcasts any day.
    Hopefully its just a temporaty thing whilst they organise a new TV deal..Though I still hate OJ KnowsfuckallBorg.. He needs to go, as does Shamrock...All they offer is a drain of money that Bamma could spend wisely elsewhere..wonder what they pay Ken per show - bet its enough to pay a decent fighter.....at least one. maybe 402907!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Though I still hate OJ KnowsfuckallBorg.. He needs to go, as does Shamrock...All they offer is a drain of money that Bamma could spend wisely elsewhere..wonder what they pay Ken per show - bet its enough to pay a decent fighter.....at least one. maybe 402907!
    It's not as bad as Richard Blackwood on Cage Rage! Ken must cost them a sweet bit of cash no doubt. Why they just can't focus on having decent fighters and less on someone on hardcore MMA fans or Attitude Era WWF fans will recognise.
    They've made all the wrong choices really. Maybe not having a TV deal will be a blessing, they need to run more often and in smaller venues. Even UCMMA can manage that!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Richard Blackwood, to be fair, was kind to put his name to mma at the time. buuut, he overplayed the 'he's a scary fighter' card.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

From a MMA fan perspective i'm very happy that the full card is being streamed. The 5 broadcasts were terrible, all over the place and only a couple of fights being shown. At least this way many more people will be able to see the product. I just hope theres not loads of awkward pauses and they get rid of the non MMA presenters and go for some real passionate commentators and decent officials/staff
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Romero79 View Post
    With Cage Warriors signed most of BAMMAs top tier prospects and talent, I'd say this is a nail in the coffin for BAMMA. Apparently they are on ESPN3 in the States, yet they don't manage to get it on TV here in the UK? Pathetic.
    ESPN 3 is an online streaming service.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    From a MMA fan perspective i'm very happy that the full card is being streamed. The 5 broadcasts were terrible, all over the place and only a couple of fights being shown. At least this way many more people will be able to see the product. I just hope theres not loads of awkward pauses and they get rid of the non MMA presenters and go for some real passionate commentators and decent officials/staff
    I doubt more people will watch as a lot of people won't want to watch it on a laptop or PC (even if you can hook it up to a tv). BAMMA will stick with the same ol', same ol'. I don't like to see MMA orgs go out of business but BAMMA has been floating towards death for a while now. CW needs to pick up the rest of the decent talent and BAMMA needs to be forgotten about. Hardly, the "Home For Europe's MMA Elite".

I will watch to support Colin Fletcher as nobody seems to have a bad word to say about him and I enjoy what he brings to the sport never get tired of watching him. I like it when fighters develop their own image. Ryan Scope is another reason for me to watch as I like to try get behind and support local talent even if it is from the safety of my computer. I would also like to wish Leon Edwards well as I know he posts on here.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 04-04-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Seems it was worth them splashing out on Daley just as they fuck up their tv deal....

It does amaze me how piss poor BAMMA has been run, it also amazes me how they are still in business.

Shame as the more british orgs that are successful the more paydays for british lads and so on but someone needs to smack the BAMMA bods around the head and tell them to wake up and get some staff in who actually know anything about the sport and PR...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.