Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brett Johns Misses Weight- Vacates CWFC Belt

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Thats what impressed me Atticus, the manner in which Johns grinded a grinder for five rounds.
    I was on my seat throughout it to be honest mate, cause I was so convinced Brum would win.

Think all the shit Johns is getting online is cringe worthy!
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Thats what impressed me Atticus, the manner in which Johns grinded a grinder for five rounds.
    wow, how does the English language, taken out of its comfort zone, express that in promotional talk? there should be a word for that. ok, i'll have a go *does a bit of stretching, limbers up*

ah shit I dunno, grinder of grinders? super-grinder? nothing good. bah fuck this, make up your own nicknames, stupid game anyway.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Grinderer?

Johns is an impressive fighter!

At his age and with his potential upside his missing weight still makes me confident he'll make it to the big leagues barring severe injury.
    Champion material in the UFC? Maybe not right now but he'll be able to hold his own vs the middle of the pack and his potential for development is virtually unlimited.

Great fighter!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Grinderer?
    oh that's good, that's a keeper. you should be running your own PR firm charging people 50% of their purses without looking guilty.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Brett is an awesome prospect and he's still improving every day, he trains like a maniac and is so hungry to get to the top it's scary. Can't believe the grief he's getting, had it been the other way round and Brum would've won in similar fashion then no doubt a lot less would've been said. I don't think people other than guys that have fought Brett and guys at our gym really knew how good this kid was as he came from nowhere and won the belt from the tourney. He dealt with Haggstrom who's a cracking fighter and now he's dominated James Brum who's also a fantastic fighter. I think people now realise that he's a real talent. He's only missed weight once, granted it was a costly mistake but he'll prove that it was a one off, he has no issues making BW.

I actually enjoy watching a good wrestler fight as its very rare we get a wrestling master class in this country. Its a fight and if somebody like him was on top of you outside the cage and you could not get him off well thats all that needs to be said. Hope he sticks to what he is doing and changes for nobody.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 15-04-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    wow, how does the English language, taken out of its comfort zone, express that in promotional talk? there should be a word for that. ok, i'll have a go *does a bit of stretching, limbers up*

ah shit I dunno, grinder of grinders? super-grinder? nothing good. bah fuck this, make up your own nicknames, stupid game anyway.

Got the walk out song sorted anyhow
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

The boy done good!

Let nothing more be said
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.