Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wow Mike Bisping

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default wow Mike Bisping

he's fucking angry man lolololol check out this video of him tearing a strip off Tim Kennedy.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/video-micha...nale-face-offs

imma check out the weigh-in video later, this could get fairly special. will post link.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

haha seriously going after him...

“Tim Kennedy is quite an awkward fellow and that’s probably why a lot of the problems come up. He kind of looks a little strange, he’s short and he’s definitely got the Napoleon complex. His mom and dad probably weren’t that kind to him, he’s pushing 40, he’s doesn’t have any kids and he’s probably impotent. I kind of feel sorry for the guy.”
    bwahahaha I really liked this bit too:

They’re trying to sell products and Tim Kennedy is the owner of this, so he’s trying to use this as a way to market his own product. I’ll be honest, in my boredom, I did look at the website and the stuff is just terrible so it’s never going to go anywhere
    http://mmasucka.com/2014/04/14/micha...ody-give-damn/
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Sweet id love to see Mike go on a tear.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

from 33.25

sounds like GAD has blagged himself a trip out there

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...nedy-live.html

Only just watched this, wasn't like with Jorge, Kennedy pretty much laughed in his face.

War Kennedy!!
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Kennedy doesnt look fazed at all, i hope Mike backs it all up tonight...

not Bisping's best night. Looked good in the second round, and that was about it.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Bisping got absolutely crushed.

Once again loses to a top 10 fighter or a 'stepping stone' as he put it.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.