Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Says Ronda Rousey Would Beat Floyd Mayweather in an MMA Fight

BJJ is not about size and power it's about technique.
    A Black belt is just a White Belt that never quits

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    you really think a woman is strong enough to tap a man

idiots

he might have no ground skills but still he's strong enough not to get hurt and get up
    your trolling has often bordered on idiotic, but this is just moronic.

you honestly suggesting rousey - or any professional female fighter for that matter - has never tapped a single one of her male training partners? lol. idiot.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I think He handles Her all day long. We aint talking about a past it heavyweight here we are talking about movement speed intelligence and proven champion mentality. In my opinion She chases him and goes down the first combo that lands. Doubt She could even get near him. And its not like he is going to Gas is it he can run all night if needed.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 24-04-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

So if Floyd can KO people with the first punch he throws, why doesnt he do that in every fight?
    Why do people think boxers will automatically KO MMA fighters when they can't KO each other with one punch?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

read a comment earlier on Facebook that said "Flyod will win easy, it only takes about 3 months to get good at wrestling anyway"

Guys I am not trying to mock your sport or grappling this is Rhonda vs Floyd not Floyd vs a Male. And Yes I know there are thousands of Woman who could kick the crap out of me its not that its the fact we are talking about a grade A athlete who is the p4p king in boxing and has been for a while. He would have a plan and find a way She would be out of her depth unless She shoots like lightning.

If it goes to ground then sure he would be the first to admit he would get beaten badly but I just think his slick movement would keep him out of danger and I just feel if he hit her which I would not condone by the way as we have M and F divisions for a reason that he might put her down.

If im wrong then please tell me as I do like to learn if I get things wrong.

Oh and has her chin even been tested?
    Last edited by Babycakes; 25-04-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    So if Floyd can KO people with the first punch he throws, why doesnt he do that in every fight?
    Why do people think boxers will automatically KO MMA fighters when they can't KO each other with one punch?
    Because She is a world class Judo player not a world class striker and If he hit her she would go down and that would be the end of it. Nobodys mocking MMA but She is getting way ahead of herself and id love to see a Female Scottish fighter kick her ass one day.

And here is why I dislike Her personality She keeps talking shit about Cyborg but wont walk the walk when 99% of the fans want the fight.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 25-04-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Ok, its if he hit her...if. Again point being Ronda isn't just a bum, she in her own right is world class athlete, I am sure she has trained enough to slip one or two punches, which is all she would need. Also, again .....why doesnt Floyd knock everyone else out with one punch if he is so devastating?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ok, its if he hit her...if. Again point being Ronda isn't just a bum, she in her own right is world class athlete, I am sure she has trained enough to slip one or two punches, which is all she would need. Also, again .....why doesnt Floyd knock everyone else out with one punch if he is so devastating?

So just to get this right to make sure we are on the level here you are saying in a fight She would beat him 9 times out of 10 is that what your saying just so we are clear. He would have a training camp before the fight and if in 12 weeks he can not learn to Sprawl then he does not deserve to be in a bout in the first place. He would light her up Chuck used to wreck Grapplers and he was not 50% of the striker Floyd is and thats a fact.

Sure Grappling is king but She would get hurt if she tried to rush in and during the early exchange which would happen that is where she would most probably get rocked.

She is a warrior but put her in any Male division in the UFC and she would not even make top 20 and thats why it pisses me off with all the fan boys saying She would do this and that.

Womans mma is doing great but we know it is nowhere near as deep as the Mens divisions not yet anyway but I hope it is soon as I do enjoy watching talented females put on a show.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 26-04-2014 at 11:14 PM.

I feel pretty safe in saying that Floyd would beat either of those women who fought tonight in a MMA fight.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!