Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Joe Rogan Says Ronda Rousey Would Beat Floyd Mayweather in an MMA Fight

  1. #51
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Complimenting? Dude you are publicly rimming Enty on that other thread.
    Why do you care and why feel the need to tell me what to do with my life or what to say? As long as Im not calling anybody names or disrespecting anyone why do you give a shit.


    His thread is filled with negative shit by posters so I gave the lad a boost I am sorry if that somehow offended you must be very cold up there on that pedestal.

    Anyway no offence taken here good luck with life Man.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 04-05-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yea sure She does She would destroy 90% of boxers around her weight class and Im not saying Boxers can walk in a cage and beat fully trained mixed martial artists what Im saying is if he had enough time to prepare he could do it. Fuck Lesnar became champ and he was in the WWE. He had no stand up so why cant it work the other way round.
    Noone is saying he won't beat her, the question was that rousey could/probably would win
    lesnar became champion purely and totally because of his wrestling - arguably the most dominant artform with mma scoring. he got battered standing up the same way mayweather would get battered on the ground - by any olympic medalist and black belt in ground arts, male or female.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

  3. #53
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    Noone is saying he won't beat her, the question was that rousey could/probably would win
    lesnar became champion purely and totally because of his wrestling - arguably the most dominant artform with mma scoring. he got battered standing up the same way mayweather would get battered on the ground - by any olympic medalist and black belt in ground arts, male or female.
    Thanks London its safe to say iv changed my view on the topic after hearing all the opinions posted by others.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  4. #54
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Why do you care and why feel the need to tell me what to do with my life or what to say? As long as Im not calling anybody names or disrespecting anyone why do you give a shit.


    His thread is filled with negative shit by posters so I gave the lad a boost I am sorry if that somehow offended you must be very cold up there on that pedestal.

    Anyway no offence taken here good luck with life Man.
    You're right. You're right and I apologise; It was wrong of me to call you out just for being chivalrous and protecting Enty's honour.

    You are a gentleman, and not a sycophant - I see that now.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  5. #55
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    You're right. You're right and I apologise; It was wrong of me to call you out just for being chivalrous and protecting Enty's honour.

    You are a gentleman, and not a sycophant - I see that now.
    “Don't be fool enough to think you can know a person's character after a few moments of observation. You can't. You have no idea where his life began or how his saga has unfolded thus far. Only his present state can you witness. To judge him at a glance is like reading one page in an open book, believing it's enough to confidently recite the story from beginning to end. True, one page may tell you much, but not nearly enough to accurately critique a book or evaluate a life. So, either become his friend and learn his entire story, or refrain from commenting on a tale you know nothing about.”
    ― Richelle E. Goodrich
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  6. #56
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    ~backs out of thread noticing it has turned into tongues up bums as is far too often the case on here when Cakes is involved~
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    ~backs out of thread noticing it has turned into tongues up bums as is far too often the case on here when Cakes is involved~
    Cant win iv gone from a troll to a kiss ass make your mind up will you
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  8. #58
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    They can be the same thing. When you troll and it falls flat, you back up and kiss ass instead. If I gave more of a shit I'd link to various threads. Plus, I've never seen anyone edit the piss out of their posts as much as you, make a post, stick to it, if the trolling doesnt come off, dont change it to tongue on ballsack action, stand by your trolling. Be strong.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    They can be the same thing. When you troll and it falls flat, you back up and kiss ass instead. If I gave more of a shit I'd link to various threads. Plus, I've never seen anyone edit the piss out of their posts as much as you, make a post, stick to it, if the trolling doesnt come off, dont change it to tongue on ballsack action, stand by your trolling. Be strong.
    Whatever dude have you even trained a day in you're life or are you just here to try put people down? Sure Iv used to say some pretty dumb stuff but Id like to think iv learned some respect something you clearly lack.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 05-05-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  10. #60
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Bro I train UFC 29 hours a day. As for learnign respect, stop editing posts, saying shit to stir the pot then backtracking.

    Anyway, really dont know why I bother responding, you are trolling end of story.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.