Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where will the UK H.W scene "emerge" from?

Hybrid View

Default Where will the UK H.W scene "emerge" from?

We've been through a (now historical) phase of getting a few guys together for that decent tourney a while back. We may have 1 or 2 decent prospects or up and comers for H.W but in reality, with the growing MMA scene here, surely it's a matter of time before we gather a few decent guys who can give something to shout about?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Should give James Mulheron a watch. The guy is an animal. Great all-round, great chin, super impressive cardio for a big guy, great charisma and also puts on great fights.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

It was actually his name that made me think about this thread.
    A not too few years back we were shouting to get our regular high regarded heavies all in together.
    Somebody like JM will have to do a bit of travelling I suspect to get his record up and experience in?
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    It was actually his name that made me think about this thread.
    A not too few years back we were shouting to get our regular high regarded heavies all in together.
    Somebody like JM will have to do a bit of travelling I suspect to get his record up and experience in?
    I don't think he will have to travel dale at made 4 the cage seems to be doing a good job of getting him strong opposition
    3-5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Should give James Mulheron a watch. The guy is an animal. Great all-round, great chin, super impressive cardio for a big guy, great charisma and also puts on great fights.
    Heard a lot of good things about this guy, what's his wrestling like?

Also I remember a while back a lot of hype about that up n coming HW from Wolfslair....Adam Park I think? Is he still fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post

Also I remember a while back a lot of hype about that up n coming HW from Wolfslair....Adam Park I think? Is he still fighting?
    His wrestling is top notch. Don't think i've seen anyone take him down yet at either amateur or pro. Uses his wrestling defensively mostly to keep it up like.

Reslly entertaining on the feet. His fight against Darren Towler was entertaining as hell. Jay will be able to confirm this as he was commentating but James went full Diaz mode. Awesome to see from a big guy.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Not seen him since he last fought on OMMAC about 12 months ago
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Saw Adam a short while ago. I believe he had an injury or two but is back training and hoping to compete again this year.
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

I hear good things about Craig Burke, Tom Aspinall surely got a bright future to

Mulheron has already taken big names and shown how good he is, legit HW prospect to go on to the world stage if he can get past Wain.

Craig Burke is an absolute athletic monster for a guy at 250lbs. If he can stay fit then he'll make a name for himself this year and people will want to tune in to watch.

Always impressed by Tom Aspinall - starting to show his one punch KO power as well as his awesome submissions skills of late too.

It'll be interesting to see how Chi Lewis Parry does in Asia against some decent competition too.

Some good prospects, but a notoriously shallow division.