Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Default Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

from his Facebook:

Done a test weight cut and I can make bantamweight. Who wants it am happy to fight anyone huge thankyou to my sponsors muscle bar I don't have any fat on on me and I am as big as I have ever been and feel healthy than ever I never could of done it without them. Time to smash this bantam weight division to pieces!

Seems a bit extreme seeing he struggled to make FW on numerous occasions?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

The lad has confidence I can respect that.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Erm...didnt he announce he had a biiiig fight coming up and now he is looking for fights? Plus yeah, dude couldnt make FW, I wonder who would take a chance on promoting him against a decent name at BW....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Erm...didnt he announce he had a biiiig fight coming up and now he is looking for fights? Plus yeah, dude couldnt make FW, I wonder who would take a chance on promoting him against a decent name at BW....
    Yeah me and Carl uno was set to be fighting but he didn't want to fight me so the show gave him a

I turned down a 34 thousand dollar contract 3 fight deal this week I ain't short of options on promotions I can assure you

I would like to thank my sponsors muscle bar and phuket top team I couldn't of done my weight cut without them I feel unbeatable right now and am happy to fight anyone in the world and prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    from his Facebook:

Done a test weight cut and I can make bantamweight. Who wants it am happy to fight anyone huge thankyou to my sponsors muscle bar I don't have any fat on on me and I am as big as I have ever been and feel healthy than ever I never could of done it without them. Time to smash this bantam weight division to pieces!

Seems a bit extreme seeing he struggled to make FW on numerous occasions?
    Would be extreme if I didn't do the practice cut and Liam was my only fight at featherweight which was 0.3 since then my gym and my sponsers muscle bar have been amazing with me and av got this shit on lockdown I can also assure u with the amount of money I will be fighting for I won't be missing weight

Can I ask why you turned the contract down?

$34,000 is a lot of money (Roughly 21,000) and you'll not get better anywhere else.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

I don't fight for money I fight to prove I am the best and I didn't believe in the organisation I was offered the contract in I could prove that I want big world names and am going to smash them in under a minute

Why not just accept some fights then and beat everyone, take the money, smash some fighters, you won't get to fight the best if you are picking and choosing your moments, the UFC won't come knocking thinking fair play, Enty doesnt want to fight anyone but the best, lets sign him up.... Keep fighting and winning and force the issue would surely be more sensible if thats what you truly want?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Why not just accept some fights then and beat everyone, take the money, smash some fighters, you won't get to fight the best if you are picking and choosing your moments, the UFC won't come knocking thinking fair play, Enty doesnt want to fight anyone but the best, lets sign him up.... Keep fighting and winning and force the issue would surely be more sensible if thats what you truly want?
    I mean this in the nicest possible way but your speculating on what I should and shouldn't do and what I am worth without having a clue what I have been offered by different organisations and what has been said to me by other organisations.

I have 8 finishes all round one I have beaten fighters off tuff with ease I beat a man who went the distance with robert whiteford in 23 seconds a guy who beat Artem lobov I beat him in 20 seconds my average fight time it takes me to win is 52 seconds I deserve big names

I wanna fight people where it lasts more than a round give me a war give me a challenge am begging anyone to step up and give me that

I don't mean this in a cocky way am not looking for any advice I have a world class gym looking after me and world class fighters who have been in my position I trust them with my career and they know what there doing

Cage warriors get enty signed' ronnie Mann vs enty winner fights brett johns