Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Enty don't get baited do what is best for you. I am off this thread now.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

to be fair , Phuket Top Team is a fucking boss gym and he can do anything based out of there

I'd actually love to see you on CW, think that would be a move in the right direction career wise.

Not being funny with my next question but if there is such big money in Asia for MMA, why are more people not flocking to fight there instead of taking $500 fights on WSOF?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I can't comment on anyone else's career I only know the offers I have received from organisations I think it helps possibly if there's a few different promotions interested.

My aim has always been to fight the best and who ever I sign with it will be because they can give me fights against the best there is a reason why I did the trial cut and am sure it will all be clear in the near future

I still bench the same as when I fought at 70 and am still as explosive as I was at lightweight I just ran thru people at bantam weight am gonna pick mother fuckers up spin em round and throw them out the cage.

Enty M-1 has some great fighters at Featherweight to test yourself and they like leglocks
    Pro 2-0,Semi-Pro 3-1,Am 6-1-1 Height 5ft 10 Weight 70kg

As much as i've slagged off/disliked Enty in the past there is no denying he is super talented. As much as it pains me to to so i have to admit it and i fully expect a slaggy off response given our bitching match kast year but i genuinely hope he does well.

If what he says is true and he can make BW then there is some fun fights for me.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in ONE FC n potentially the UFC next time the come to Asia.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    As much as i've slagged off/disliked Enty in the past there is no denying he is super talented. As much as it pains me to to so i have to admit it and i fully expect a slaggy off response given our bitching match kast year but i genuinely hope he does well.

If what he says is true and he can make BW then there is some fun fights for me.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in ONE FC n potentially the UFC next time the come to Asia.
    Nah dude you won't get a bad response when you've been man enough to come on here and say that say that. Thankyou for the faith

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Nah dude you won't get a bad response when you've been man enough to come on here and say that say that. Thankyou for the faith
    Good stuff. Best of luck with your career.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

There's just too much talking and arguing and not enough fighting, whatever weight or organisation you fight for now the opponent will need to be impressive considering all this talk. It will be interesting to see if you can translate your talk into action. Good luck.
    Fuck no-gi

I'll fight you at Super Heavy but for the right money I'll cut to heavy.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă