Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Quote Originally Posted by Leon212 View Post
    Enty M-1 has some great fighters at Featherweight to test yourself and they like leglocks
    M1 are far too particular though mate. They stick with their own (or big heavyweights from the US).
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    M1 are far too particular though mate. They stick with their own (or big heavyweights from the US).
    M1 and phuket top team have a very good relationship I don't think they stick to there own they just ain't prepared to put people on that they don't rate. I was offered a fight on m1 my opponent however did a poo and turned the fight down as far as am aware?

Am happy to fight anyone because I believe am the best and am quite happy to prove it you can doubt me or believe in me I couldn't really give a fuck am going to the top because am the best and no one can beat me it's that simple.

Anyone at 62 feel free 2 steel up

read what you'd wrote and my first thought was no way is he calling out someone who is 62, wtf is going on and then I realised it was the weight, tickled me so I thought I had to share how dim I am
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Didn't you have a bit of trouble with Dec Williams? I'm not positive but does he fight at 62? Maybe a good shout, reckon that would be a good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Didn't you have a bit of trouble with Dec Williams? I'm not positive but does he fight at 62? Maybe a good shout, reckon that would be a good fight!
    I would fight all three of them silly Williams in a night and win if I wanted I subbed the shit out of him when he kept coming up to Safire I even felt bad and started showing him the heels I was doing to him true story and people can back it up

I came back from Spain after a 12 month lay off and he maybe got the better maybe of the couple of spars we had and when I say maybe I mean maybe I certainly wasn't myself after my year off he still couldn't submit me and what did he expect I had a 12 month no training in Spain lay off I came away thinking fuck am unfit fuck am rusty and the silly twat still couldn't submit me and we sparred with leg gear which makes my leg game pointless. But for some reason that has his confidence up when all I was trying to do was breath before I went to Spain he knows I was handing his arse 2 him

I am about a million times better than I have ever been am benching more than ever am lighter than ever and am stupidly fuckin fit am signing to a quality organisation putting all this work in to fight dec are u mad

Look at his fucking record I asked for a top fighter don't insult me by even offering me him and telling me it's a good fight, am not flying back 2 England for that peanut if am ever in England I will ring him tell him am at my gym and invite him to spar and shit can get real. There's fuck all incentive to fight him in a cage.

It's a shame dec decided 2 start writing things publicly on facebook or I would never ever talk about what goes on in a gym behind closed doors it's completely against what I believe in.

I also think it's a shame u decided to stir the pot Phil and bring mine and decs issues up on here when I would of much rather of just rang dec up when I was in England and said let's spar the gyms open and sorted it man to man and settle it shake hands and forget it.

I think you have taken this wrong Enty, you said you'd fight ANYONE at 62, you're struggling to get a fight, I merely had a thought come to mind that surely because you 2 had history that 1 he would not turn the fight down and 2you would then get a fight and 3 I believe it would be a good fight, this is my opinion and that is all, not me stirring the pot.

I think you have taken this wrong Enty, you said you'd fight ANYONE at 62, you're struggling to get a fight, I merely had a thought come to mind that surely because you 2 had history that 1 he would not turn the fight down and 2you would then get a fight and 3 I believe it would be a good fight, this is my opinion and that is all, not me stirring the pot.
    Av not took it wrong bro you brought up 2 people who used to be mates fighting each other what ever happens will go on behind closed doors

Am not struggling for fights I said am happy to fight anyone meaning high ranked world guys which am going to get the chance 2

3 what promotion is going to pay to fly one of us half way around the world plus wages and hotels this is how they would look at it I am 8-1-0 average fight time it takes me to win is 48 seconds no one on the world with 8 fights are more has a faster win time than me I have a win against an ultimate fighter opponent and retired him I have one of the best submissions ever done against a proven fighter in Liam James who's gone the distance with ufc fighters I put Patrick vickers to sleep in seconds and he had previously beat Artem lobov and anyone can say what they want but after vickers fought me he was never the same fighter. I have the fastest 2 submissions on cage warriors history which is to be fair the biggest show in Europe and loads of huge names have fought on it and I have the first and second fastest subs on it come on I deserve a fuckin medal for that Oi IAN BEAN where the fucks my medal

As for Declan he is 9-8-0 his last five wins joe rice 0-1-0 Anthony Phillips 0-1-0 will cairns (the worst fighter I have ever beaten on my record and used as a comeback fight after my layoff) mark Aldridge 3-26-0 Nathan Thompson 5-38-0 the only decent guy and by no means great he had a win over early in there careers he's just lost 2

I guarantee any promotion looking at this fight and the cost involved would laugh there fucking bollox off to this and say fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Av not took it wrong bro you brought up 2 people who used to be mates fighting each other what ever happens will go on behind closed doors

Am not struggling for fights I said am happy to fight anyone meaning high ranked world guys which am going to get the chance 2

3 what promotion is going to pay to fly one of us half way around the world plus wages and hotels this is how they would look at it I am 8-1-0 average fight time it takes me to win is 48 seconds no one on the world with 8 fights are more has a faster win time than me I have a win against an ultimate fighter opponent and retired him I have one of the best submissions ever done against a proven fighter in Liam James who's gone the distance with ufc fighters I put Patrick vickers to sleep in seconds and he had previously beat Artem lobov and anyone can say what they want but after vickers fought me he was never the same fighter. I have the fastest 2 submissions on cage warriors history which is to be fair the biggest show in Europe and loads of huge names have fought on it and I have the first and second fastest subs on it come on I deserve a fuckin medal for that Oi IAN BEAN where the fucks my medal

As for Declan he is 9-8-0 his last five wins joe rice 0-1-0 Anthony Phillips 0-1-0 will cairns (the worst fighter I have ever beaten on my record and used as a comeback fight after my layoff) mark Aldridge 3-26-0 Nathan Thompson 5-38-0 the only decent guy and by no means great he had a win over early in there careers he's just lost 2

I guarantee any promotion looking at this fight and the cost involved would laugh there fucking bollox off to this and say fuck off
    Didn't even know you were mates, I know you know each other and that's about it, if you want to believe I've come on here to stir up trouble then you believe what you want, I'm not that bothered

Didn't even know you were mates, I know you know each other and that's about it, if you want to believe I've come on here to stir up trouble then you believe what you want, I'm not that bothered
    Don't get me wrong I wasn't going his for a cup of tea but av give him lifts places been out for pub lunches with him I liked the lad but such is life.

Would you fight Chris Fishgold, he is a top grappler and I reckon he could defend your leg locks.