Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Quote Originally Posted by NoSteroidsHere View Post
    Would you fight Chris Fishgold, he is a top grappler and I reckon he could defend your leg locks.
    I don't have a bad thing to say about Chris as a person or as a fighter Chris is signed to cage warriors and I have no plans to fight in England for little money especial because it would cost nearly 4 thousand in flights to fly me and a corner man from Thailand (I really don't think people on this forum are understanding this when you keep trying to match me up with uk fighters)

In my opinion if Chris stays at bantam me and him are the best 2 bantams in the country by a long way so of course it would be a great fight if we do ever meet Chris would be the only fighter I would touch gloves with before the fight that's the amount of respect I have for Chris Fishgold

I wouldn't turn any fight down with any high ranked guy if it was put to me but it would really suck if it ended up being Chris because 1 I like him 2 I am a fan of his and next gen 3 I have tenner on at the bookies of him getting in the ufc all that being said if there was the money there and an opportunity to make a better life for myself thru it then yes I would and am sure he would say the same.

I feel I am the best in the world and only time will tell if am right

Speaking of next gen can't wait for Danny Roberts 2 beat jimmy "judos for people who can't wrestle" wallhead this weekend gonna put some money on that 2

Nice response Ian.

I understand what you are saying about the UK and yes the money in UK MMA is shit. I think Chris is a featherweight too by the way.

I would put a few quid on him getting in the UFC but I reckon Danny Roberts will get there first as his style is more exciting, I see Danny there in 2 fights time if he wins them both.

Is there even a hint of a fight lined up over there then, seems like forever since the speculation over your next opponent started and still no smell of a fight announcement.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Is there even a hint of a fight lined up over there then, seems like forever since the speculation over your next opponent started and still no smell of a fight announcement.
    Since caol uno wouldn't fight me we decided to cut me to bantam that's took nearly 5 weeks to make sure it's possible and do the cut we have a very good idea what organisation I will be fighting for and the country the events in but until anything is signed I can't say fuck all

Ian did u do a hard spar day after weighing in for test cut to 62? Its one thing makin th weight its another performing wen sum1s putting it on u hard n fast wish u luck but b careful u were a big strong feather a cud probs go bk to bantam now am waking up 69.5 kilos without even trying but fuck goin to 62 to get my face elbowed off n then hav my kidneys fail next day n nearly die lol b careful bro
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Ian did u do a hard spar day after weighing in for test cut to 62? Its one thing makin th weight its another performing wen sum1s putting it on u hard n fast wish u luck but b careful u were a big strong feather a cud probs go bk to bantam now am waking up 69.5 kilos without even trying but fuck goin to 62 to get my face elbowed off n then hav my kidneys fail next day n nearly die lol b careful bro
    Yeah mate sparred and did gym lifts at my max weight to check I was as strong and at night I did sprints and plyometrics and checked them off my previous times

My weight cut is in complete control of the nutritionist and my coaches I just do as am told and eat what am given every day easiest weight cut of my career when I explained fully what I did to cut weight in the past they was wondering how am still alive and called me a fucking idiot if am honest.

If you step up your competition too quick then you face the issue of getting some losses on your record. If your fighting for a big org then the fights will be harder and you will lose. I can think of a load of UK and Euro fighters that would be you.

Your best win is against Liam James who is a decent fighter but not in the top 10 uk

Good luck and I hope you do make it but just being realistic
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Not getting trolled dude if u can't see am a talant your a fucking idiot I beat people and make them look like nothing
    Last edited by enty; 01-05-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Bowman was a bigger scalp than Liam in my opinion but..... You don't have a fucking clue what your on about am at one of the biggest gyms in the world and they believe in me my fights have been over so quick you don't have a fucking clue what am capable of

Olavo abreu is the head coach of ptt former head coach of Brazilian top team and was one of the 3 founders of Abu Dhabi bjj program and the tournament he believes am going to change how no gi is played, yet you come on here know fuck all about how good I am and tell me I am going to lose........think about it my gym has huge stars in and out of the ufc they know exactly how good I am and believe in me believe me this ain't a gym
    u can hide in if you ain't a lion you get found out.

I can do things no one in the world can do that's a fact and anyone in my gym will be the first to tell you that.
    Don't believe everything that your coaches tell you. Not saying the gym isn't good or the coaches are not good but they won't be telling you anything negative. You need to be realistic where you are at the moment. Have you even fought since you've been there? so how do you know you are going to be this worldwide phenom?. I'm basing things on what you have done on your record up to now so if you are now suddenly this machine who's gonna start taking worldwide names then great as you will have improved massively. Plus, you can do things in training etc but doesn't mean you can always replicate it in a fight situation against a high level guy, once they suss out your heel hooks then I think its gonna be easy.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

http://youtu.be/mmlFktcwzug think I will let my skills do the talking rather than listen to a troll on here. People believe in me that have achieved so much more than u or most people could ever dream in so let's just see what happens u muppet. How can u tell if I need to improve I have been flawless in my last 4

Can anyone even do that heel hook I did against Liam James in England 100 quid says they can't

Enough said and yeah av had 2 Thai fights we decided not to make it public or give the videos out because there's hardly any fight footage of me because my fights have been so quick and we wanna keep it that way I won them both in the first 2 minutes and they was both at featherweight