Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    http://youtu.be/mmlFktcwzug think I will let my skills do the talking rather than listen to a troll on here. People believe in me that have achieved so much more than u or most people could ever dream in so let's just see what happens u muppet. How can u tell if I need to improve I have been flawless in my last 4

Can anyone even do that heel hook I did against Liam James in England 100 quid says they can't

Enough said and yeah av had 2 Thai fights we decided not to make it public or give the videos out because there's hardly any fight footage of me because my fights have been so quick and we wanna keep it that way I won them both in the first 2 minutes and they was both at featherweight
    Achieved more than me? More in fighting terms, yes, but not in others. I'm no muppet mate. Flawless against 4 fighters with a combined record of 21-17, not exactly stiff competition. Yes, you have demonstrated good skills and the finish against Liam James was impressive but to say you are a world beater is a bit far fetched.

Let's wait and see then when your next fights announced and see what the result is
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    Achieved more than me? More in fighting terms, yes, but not in others. I'm no muppet mate. Flawless against 4 fighters with a combined record of 21-17, not exactly stiff competition. Yes, you have demonstrated good skills and the finish against Liam James was impressive but to say you are a world beater is a bit far fetched.

Let's wait and see then when your next fights announced and see what the result is
    Liam James and mick bowman combined time of a minute and a half the 17 is on there because of cairns and I said it was an easy fight for me and I think under the circumstances was fair enough me taking that fight after a year off.

Rather than giving me stick when am here happy to fight any if the top fighters why don't you give all these fucking clowns out there shit who are hand picking fights

If u wasn't a muppet you wouldn't be hiding behind a name equaliser I couldn't give a shit about anything but mma in my life anything u have achieved outside of that has no bearing on me and is irrelevant to the conversation.

You don't know if am a world beater u haven't even seem my skill set they have been over that quick.

http://youtu.be/mmlFktcwzug think I will let my skills do the talking rather than listen to a troll on here. People believe in me that have achieved so much more than u or most people could ever dream in so let's just see what happens u muppet. How can u tell if I need to improve I have been flawless in my last 4

Can anyone even do that heel hook I did against Liam James in England 100 quid says they can't

Enough said and yeah av had 2 Thai fights we decided not to make it public or give the videos out because there's hardly any fight footage of me because my fights have been so quick and we wanna keep it that way I won them both in the first 2 minutes and they was both at featherweight
    Thanks for sharing the video I will be practising that heel hook none stop now might just master it by 2025. ha
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I don't have a bad thing to say about Chris as a person or as a fighter Chris is signed to cage warriors and I have no plans to fight in England for little money especial because it would cost nearly 4 thousand in flights to fly me and a corner man from Thailand (I really don't think people on this forum are understanding this when you keep trying to match me up with uk fighters)

In my opinion if Chris stays at bantam me and him are the best 2 bantams in the country by a long way so of course it would be a great fight if we do ever meet Chris would be the only fighter I would touch gloves with before the fight that's the amount of respect I have for Chris Fishgold

I wouldn't turn any fight down with any high ranked guy if it was put to me but it would really suck if it ended up being Chris because 1 I like him 2 I am a fan of his and next gen 3 I have tenner on at the bookies of him getting in the ufc all that being said if there was the money there and an opportunity to make a better life for myself thru it then yes I would and am sure he would say the same.

I feel I am the best in the world and only time will tell if am right

Speaking of next gen can't wait for Danny Roberts 2 beat jimmy "judos for people who can't wrestle" wallhead this weekend gonna put some money on that 2
    Cant wait for Judo Jimmy to beat Danny. Jimmy is a top guy and a great fighter
    Pro 2-0,Semi-Pro 3-1,Am 6-1-1 Height 5ft 10 Weight 70kg

What about fighting Wootten or Menga?

Quote Originally Posted by FELLA View Post
    What about fighting Wootten or Menga?
    Yeah I would fight either no problem at all but if u have seen the full conversation you would of also seen that it's unlikely I will be fighting in the uk as it would cost nearly 4 thousand dollars to get me and a corner to England and back so it's unlikely but yeah would quite happily fight either menga is at 58 tho so that makes it even more unlikely.

Now I pretty much know what organisation I am fighting on this ain't a thread called let the fans of mma match ian enty. It ain't even up 2 me who I fight I just nod my head and say yes

good luck with whatever fights they line up for you enty.

Wheres this Judo is for people who cant wrestle comment came from lol.

Bit random, Or i have missed some history?
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Would be cool for enty to fight on a cage warriors show abroad like jordan etc...

Lots of good fights with UK fighters at entys weight if the cost could be gotten around

Cage Warriors have shows outside the UK, so it's possible you could be matched with some of the names on here.
    That's how match making happens, names get proposed, whether it's on a forum or telephone call.
    So far the only ones you've said yes to are Fishgold but he's too heavy, no pun intended, Menga but he's too light and Wootten but not on a UK show.
    Rather than people throwing names of fighters/shows around why don't you state who you would like to fight and on which show. Instead of the ambiguous "anyone who will give you a challenge ..."
    You might end up getting matched from it, stranger things have happened.