Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Enty looking to fight at Bantamweight

Enty what i have or havnt done in the cage has fuck all to do with what im gona do to you when i see, which one day i will, at a show, at a gym or walking down the street and when i do im gona knock the bastard living fuck out of you and we'll see what youve got to say then. End of! thats all i have to say on that matter. As for you making Bantamweight, have you even made Featherweight yet you tit?
    Declan Williams - 5-3-3 Pro Bantamweight - Manchester Predators/Team Warriors Elite

Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Mmm this thread is starting to warm up

Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

get that man on the payroll straight away!

we need experts like him.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

How Enty can actually post on here shouting his mouth of whilst Baby Cakes licks his dick and he has not made weight since I can remember. Enty go away make weight fight and win a few ON WEIGHT then some of us might just take you serious, in the mean time have fun with baby cakes

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
    Enty what i have or havnt done in the cage has fuck all to do with what im gona do to you when i see, which one day i will, at a show, at a gym or walking down the street and when i do im gona knock the bastard living fuck out of you and we'll see what youve got to say then. End of! thats all i have to say on that matter. As for you making Bantamweight, have you even made Featherweight yet you tit?
    Well this killed the thread. How's the injury declan?

Entwistle vs Williams...surely this has to happen?

Just out of curiosity, do you think this would be a good fight??? In my opinion it would be but I got slated earlier for saying it.

I sure do Phil, remember Enty hasn't yet fought at 135 and imo Williams would be a decent test in that division.

Edit - When are you up next?
    Last edited by KeiranMc; 19-05-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I sure do Phil, remember Enty hasn't yet fought at 135 and imo Williams would be a decent test in that division.

Edit - When are you up next?
    Weekend buddy against Kayvan Fallah and IMO Dec's a beast and very underated if people think he'd be a walkover for anyone. Who would win if this went ahead?