Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had the most amazing conversation last night.....

haha fair play good OP.

we had a guy in our gym who wanted to fight on my mates show. it was three weeks from the date and my mate 9the promoter) said you couldnt get ready in three weeks, youd need three years. then the wannabe said he used to box so stand up was no problem and he trained UFC every night.

only problem was the boxing was done when he was about twelve (around ten - twelve years earlier) and the UFC he trained was on a XBOX kinect.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    only problem was the boxing was done when he was about twelve (around ten - twelve years earlier) and the UFC he trained was on a XBOX kinect.
    Haha he sounds legit!

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    the UFC he trained was on a XBOX kinect.
    Evan Tanner always said he learnt a lot watching vids, I'd like to think he'd have used Xbox kinect and UFC game if he had just started now....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I remember being part of a q & a for school kids at a place I used to work at and being told by a 14 year old that he was either going to be an electrician, a DJ or a UFC fighter. I asked him where he trained. "With my uncle in his garage". I told him to get in contact with Michael Russell. Still waiting for this phenom to appear. ...
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Knocked a guy back one time who responded with "I wouldn't do that mate, I've got 3 WORDS for you......UFC". Well fuck me pal you'd better get yourself inside then.
    You know when you've been gripped

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Knocked a guy back one time who responded with "I wouldn't do that mate, I've got 3 WORDS for you......UFC". Well fuck me pal you'd better get yourself inside then.
    Hahahaha brilliant.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

I had a guy in my employment support class at work who, when I asked him about career goals, responded "I'll be UFC champion by this time next year mate. I don't need all this CV bullshit."

I asked him about his record and he kept up the bravado saying "There's no rules to what I do, they don't keep any records of UFC fights."

I logged onto the Fight Finder and his world collapsed. He just kept saying "None of my fights are listed on that site."

I left it at that, it was a wrap.

He's a binman now, I see him some days when I walk to work.
    I half expect to see him pushing a wheelie bin down the road in a Gracie train with a white towel on his head.

The world's most dangerous (bin) man.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/