Thread: UCMMA 39 Report and Pics

Default UCMMA 39 Report and Pics

Our very own Jimmy Page was on the scene snapping and recalling the fights, which were topped by Luke Sines vs. Alex Reid.

All the details here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...d-pictures.htm

Thanks Jay for the report and photos - the photo above of 19 yr old Jay Dods with that devastating kick to the head of Ian Peters was scary, Peters was out for approx. 25 mins and taken to hospital, I understand he was OK afterwards.

Man I wish I could kick like that.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Thanks Jay for the report and photos - the photo above of 19 yr old Jay Dods with that devastating kick to the head of Ian Peters was scary, Peters was out for approx. 25 mins and taken to hospital, I understand he was OK afterwards.
    ah matey, I haven't been that concerned since Berik/Smith. really worrying scenes. hope ian is ok, fair play to him. sounds like he couldn't remember much. that's rough; gentle recovery.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

the other big KO, but the fella was ok fairly quickly. hope he's alright too. Hero of the day: Dan Movahedi.

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That Jay Dods looks crazy sharp. Be interesting to see how far he goes.

Been very impressive last couple times i've seen him.

Titan also have a young lad who looks the shit. This next gen is going to be crazy
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

I can't comment on how good/bad he looked as I haven't seen the fight - but if you're matching a 19-year-old prospect against a guy in his 40's with one win and six losses, four of which are KO/TKO's, then I'm not sure you can take much away from it when the dude cleans him out.

Hope Ian makes a speedy recovery.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I can't comment on how good/bad he looked as I haven't seen the fight - but if you're matching a 19-year-old prospect against a guy in his 40's with one win and six losses, four of which are KO/TKO's, then I'm not sure you can take much away from it when the dude cleans him out.

Hope Ian makes a speedy recovery.
    tbh Ian was in the fight up until the KO.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team