Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 110 *Spoilers*

Default Bellator 120 *Spoilers*

Rampage fight was pretty boring, he doesn't look like he's changed his game at all in the last 10+ years.

Was surprised with Tito though, made it look easy. Surely he's too old to make any kind of title shot run now?
    Last edited by Cyrus; 18-05-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

wasn't Tito fighting a middlweight though????
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Lots of accusations with the Tito fight. Lots....

Well done to Michael Page for another KO victory. What or who is next for him? And if anyone has a link his fight it would be greatly appreciated. ..
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    This win is bad news for Tito. Enough to keep him feeling relevent enough to sign up for several more unnecessary beatings. Just like the Bader fight
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Michael page has the superstar potential but its gonna be hard to pick the right match ups for him at this stage, wrestlers should be avoided but he's gone past the fighting cans stage. A good level striker with some name value would be ideal but its a shame he's not in the ufc where those kinda matches are alot easier to make.
    Fuck no-gi

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    he was fighting the MW champ, who pretty much walks around at the weight. he came in at 201, soaking wet

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    This win is bad news for Tito. Enough to keep him feeling relevent enough to sign up for several more unnecessary beatings. Just like the Bader fight
    how true.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Lots of accusations with the Tito fight. Lots....

Well done to Michael Page for another KO victory. What or who is next for him? And if anyone has a link his fight it would be greatly appreciated. ..
    oh yeah, *leans ear closer*, what have you heard?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Tito is still a name to casual fans. Him winning isn't the worst thing in the world for Bellator.

I wouldn't say this is the best PPV I have ever seen, but it might be the one where I was most satisified with spending money on it. Very memorable show.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!