Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW Super Saturday - Roll Call

Default CW Super Saturday - Roll Call

I'm off to my first CW show since the summer of 2011 and really looking forward to it (despite finding out there is a planned closure of the Metropolitan Line, my only route there & home).

Sooo, my first 'roll call' for a few years, who's going and who's going to buy me a drink ?

(Ps: Are black tight t-shirts with loads of gold & silver foil-blocked skulls and shit still the attire of choice ? It's not a prob' I've got loads at the back of my wardrobe)
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

wish i was going to this show

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I am going but this time, I will wear a suit. I've been told that I am the number 1 substitute announcer - a great honour.

but I haven't got my tickets sorted yet, paul bro, please can you save some tickets for me? 2. otherwise I might have to confront the bouncers and things might turn ugly.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

So it's me...........and possibly you then Jimmy ?

Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Sadly I'll be missing it as I have prior commitments in Belfast, but there's a couple of Your MMA heads going down to represent.

Good interview with Jack Mason here, one of the nicest guys in UK MMA!

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Sadly I'll be missing it as I have prior commitments in Belfast, but there's a couple of Your MMA heads going down to represent.

Good interview with Jack Mason here, one of the nicest guys in UK MMA!

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm
    hook a brother up as a YourMMA correspondent up here in Scotland Jay, il do the reports you hook me up with tickets and endless booze

I shall be lurking in the background.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

I shall be there :-) Buzzing for this!
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Quote Originally Posted by ON TOP PROMOTIONS-MMA View Post
    I shall be there :-) Buzzing for this!
    Just been reading the preview on Fighters Only website. I'll be there. Cracking card this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    hook a brother up as a YourMMA correspondent up here in Scotland Jay, il do the reports you hook me up with tickets and endless booze
    If you want to do reports then I can help a brother out. Booze is on your own terms though!