Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CW Super Saturday - Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If you want to do reports then I can help a brother out. Booze is on your own terms though!
    you couldn't afford to pay a Scottish reporter paid on booze

id be up for doing a few reports mate just let me know what you need

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

cheers Ian, really looking forward to this - 4.30 start! whup!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    il do the reports you hook me up with tickets and endless booze
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy in a 24-hr internet cafe
    and then the other geezer came in the facking cage, right? an' he's fuckin dun 'im over in no time. everyone was shoutin' and callin' 'im a cunt.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Is anyone else premier sports channel playing up?

good to see you ian and gary. though gary I completely forgot to argue with you about the lack of skulls/foil on your t-shirt.

wicked show
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

here's that fucking stupid belt i was telling you about

http://i.iplsc.com/joanna-jedrzejczy...FY-C116-F4.jpg

likewise buddy, it was great to hook up and talk shit about everyone in UKMMA & on the forum without giving them the opportunity to defend themselves, the way it should be done.

Great show, great bouts, great venue (although I was a little disappointed to have been shepherded up to the cheap seats, do they have any idea who I am?), I will certainly be making an effort to get to a few more London shows.

It was great to see Ian Dean looking so cool, calm & collected, the game is obviously a piece of cake to him these days.

(And yes, the MLPFC (My Little Pony Fighting Championship) belt looks shit and condescending)
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore