Thread: CW69 Betting?

Default CW69 Betting?

Anyone know who has got a market for the fights?

I can only see Paddy Power have the main event and have already hoovered up the best odds on that.

Any of the high street ones?

Thanks
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

paddy power has the ray vs warburton fight but none of the rest of them

yeah, seen that. I got 15/8 on Ray when it came on
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    good price
    Sometimes if Paddy Power get pestered enough they put some more bets on for more of the card. Not always but I remember getting an email back from them for a Bellator saying 'We won't be putting the full card on but will be uploading more due to number of enquiries'

Can't hurt to try

Quote Originally Posted by d013290 View Post
    Sometimes if Paddy Power get pestered enough they put some more bets on for more of the card. Not always but I remember getting an email back from them for a Bellator saying 'We won't be putting the full card on but will be uploading more due to number of enquiries'

Can't hurt to try
    5dimes will have lines on both main card fights later today. Then the UK guys will follow suit.

But pester Paddy if you want them to put lines up