Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearson-Sanchez decision?

Default Pearson-Sanchez decision?

I just got round to watching last nights fights, anyone else with me in thinking....what fackin' fight were the judges watching here!?

30-27
    27-30
    29-28

Was shocked a know im biased being his mate but fuck sake ya cant deny ross clearly won that fight
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I just got round to watching last nights fights, anyone else with me in thinking....what fackin' fight were the judges watching here!?

30-27
    27-30
    29-28
    nearly threw something at the tv when the announced it.

biggest robbery in the history of sporting decisions. a lot of people writing to the ufc and dana to tell him too.

that wasnt a decision, that was corruption. the only 2 people on the planet who scored it to sanchez were the two home judges.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

for the record, Gholar/de Oliveira is still the worst decision in MMA history IMO.

But any scorecard other than 30-27 Pearson is unacceptable in that bout last night.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    for the record, Gholar/de Oliveira is still the worst decision in MMA history IMO.

But any scorecard other than 30-27 Pearson is unacceptable in that bout last night.
    there's no way sanchez can be justified one round, least of all 3. when there's a decision this bad you really have to question the legitimacy of the decision.

first time ufc has been in that state, a corrupt decision to the home town fighter. pretty easy to do too, what with independent judges from each state.

ufc should have their own judges. made up of an elite panel from ex fighters, coaches etc, trained properly and monitored and judged on their own performance and ability to do the job properly.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

That was really really bad.

Seemed like the judges were influenced when Sanchez came forward and hit his arms a few times. Crowd would go nuts.

Ross controlled the fight from the 1st bell, Not sure about worse decision ever, But it is defo up there.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

I saw quite a bit on the internet about how Ross had smashed him etc and was expecting each round to be a 10-1 in his favour when I watched it from what I had read... it wasnt an annihilation by any means but he clearly won it.

How the fuck that judge saw 30-27 Sanchez is beyond me

These decisions seem to be happening more and more these days, I think the judges should be downgraded to lower level shows for a while when they make fuck ups like this(like the premier league refs) but who judges the judges???
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Just watched the event as was working over the weekend & just blown away by it.

Yes I know Dana tells everyone not to leave it in the hands of the judges but that is not an acceptable excuse when judges seem to be constantly making such terrible decisions. A lot of fights go the decision because fighters are matched up well, they should have confidence that the right decision is made. When a Ref screws up Dana is all over them but somehow terrible judging seems to always get a free pass.

I rewatched the fight & still couldn't see how you gave Sanchez a single round outside the fact that the audience chered if he moved. Diego would call Ross on whilst moving backwards, throw punches which never seemed to land or jump up in the air attempting a flying knee.

Ross controlled the fight & I thought looked great. I figured he had it in the bag & the decision ruined all interest I had in the main event.

Everyone thinks that ex fighters and ex trainers should become referees/judges and that will solve the problems.

I have seen a ton of former fighters be horrible refs and horrible judges also. That alone wouldn't solve the problem.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!