Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ENTY for UFC LW champion

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't get this hype around him being some heel hook god?... He's won 2/8 fights by heel hook, he's hardly Rousimar Palhares is he...

I'm going to go for a Hooker stoppage.
    I understand what you're saying with this, won by heel hook, released a video doing some heel hooks and built up this persona of being world class at them, I think he scared Liam James by that and that's no disrespect to Liam but I feel he let him have it early because of the belief he was so good at them (I may be wrong but Liam didn't look hurt by it)
    Does anyone know how many grappling comps he has entered and won with heel hook or is it literally the two wins in MMA?
    As regards Enty winning or losing I have this sneaky feeling he will surprise a lot of people and do well, he just seems to be one of them people that is able to find the win, and we all know that's what it's all about.
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

I wouldv liked to see a Wheeler vs Enty rubber match before he got a UFC call

Dont really know any grappling comps that do heel hooks (apart from the Elite divisions), only place you can really pull them off is Pro MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    I wouldv liked to see a Wheeler vs Enty rubber match before he got a UFC call
    I don't think this would have made any sense, Wheeler beat him easily....twice (And I know the ref dq'd brad but Enty was done before that)

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    I don't think this would have made any sense, Wheeler beat him easily....twice (And I know the ref dq'd brad but Enty was done before that)
    i agree with you but considering it was 1-1 on paper and a grudge match id like to have seen it happen again for closure.

I cant get my head around Enty in the UFC

i think he scared Liam James by that and that's no disrespect to Liam but I feel he let him have it early because of the belief he was so good at them (I may be wrong but Liam didn't look hurt by it)

Dude dont be silly me scared? Of what? That heel hook was tight, a couldnt train for 2 month after coz a nearly blew my knee out..... so dont talk bout sumit u aint got a clue about please ya just makin yourself look daft like to see u defend what happend as fast as it did would u rather i held off tapping longer and had a really bad injury??
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't get this hype around him being some heel hook god?... He's won 2/8 fights by heel hook, he's hardly Rousimar Palhares is he...

I'm going to go for a Hooker stoppage.
    I thought from what's he's been saying he invented the heel hook!!

As a Brit I hope he does well, but it seems a very big step up for such an inexperienced fighter and with the weight issues he has had in the past he'd better not make a similar mistake here as Dana isn't so forgiving.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

good luck to Enty!!
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 17-06-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    i think he scared Liam James by that and that's no disrespect to Liam but I feel he let him have it early because of the belief he was so good at them (I may be wrong but Liam didn't look hurt by it)

Dude dont be silly me scared? Of what? That heel hook was tight, a couldnt train for 2 month after coz a nearly blew my knee out..... so dont talk bout sumit u aint got a clue about please ya just makin yourself look daft like to see u defend what happend as fast as it did would u rather i held off tapping longer and had a really bad injury??
    Sorry mate didn't mean anything by it, from the fight footage it didn't look like you were hurt, and no I certainly wouldn't have held out either, I sort of meant like Palhares gets a leg people tap and rapid but when Alan Belcher held out and thought it it went his way, I sort of tried to explain that if it's in someone's head already it's planted that if someone gets hold of something then it's gonna get ruined and that person grabs it then would it be a knee jerk reaction to tap out to the thought of it happening rather than it happening, again mate, I didn't mean anything by it, I didn't realise you'd been hurt by it.

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Sorry mate didn't mean anything by it,
    fuck phil that's not a good reply. you should be calling him a cunt telling him you're gonna bang his mum and sister and tell everyone else youre going to fuck them all up.

that's how you get a ufc call, you know
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT