Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Enty makes weight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I dont disagree, and though he has talked alot of shit to a few on here pretty much everyone has backed him and wished him luck; he's another british fighter getting to do it on the big show. What I meant by bite him on the arse is that he's talked himself up, bad mouthed a few fighters on here and got beat very quickly. No ones saying he's a failure but at this point he hasn't backed up what he was saying on here. I hope he gets another shot and of course wish him well in his next fight
    Fair point. Particularly about people not liking him still backing him.

I hope he comes back posting on here, his threads are pure gold.

Agreed. I haven't posted a lot on here but always enjoyed browsing those threads. Not so sure we'll see much of that whilst under the ufc banner however.

Personally I think he not good enough, good on him fighting in ufc but I don't think he will get a win in ufc, he just a 1trick pony, I think he might have 1 fight and dana will see he not good enough, plus dan hooker said himself in weren't on tight lol. So goes to show he needs to go back to drawing board and work on other things,
    Congrats to hooker the guy is a beast!!

I think it was way too early for him !!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

go, Entybro - twist up/smash
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I'll be amazed if he gets down to bantam!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    go, Entybro - twist up/smash
    Look smart? (It is the dizzy rascal song innit?)
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'