Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fury vs Chisora indifference thread

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Fury vs Chisora indifference thread

ok fuck it, this thread is going to underperform. I know this, it's alright.

so, anyone give a shit about this fight? any half-arsed predictions or comments?

Dereck says he's gonna fuckin kill him, obviously.

wow, boxing scene is a piece of crap, I can't quote from there

http://www.boxingscene.com/dereck-ch...ry-hide--79320
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I hope Chisora knocks him the fuck out, Fury needs to eat a big slice of humble pie and realise he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I like del boy but he's getting beat in this fight, unless Furys ego gets the better of him and he plays Chisoras game and stands toe to toe (which is very possible). He's got nothing to get inside of Furys reach and he could end up eating that jab all night.
    With regards to Tyson he isn't as good as he thinks, no one is, but he is far better than many give him credit for. He is a good boxer, has perfect physical attributes, is tough and durable and has the heart of a fighter. I dont like the guy but he will give Klit far more trouble than most of the stiffs he's been facing recently

who do you think edges the power? has to be Chisora.

would be great to see the winner fight a klitchko
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I think Chisora might stop him to be honest, I really don't rate Fury, think he is quite stiff and a shit version of a Klitschko - just sitting behind his jab, is it his younger Cousin/Nephew or someone - he looks a talent to be fair, much more so than Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    who do you think edges the power? has to be Chisora.

would be great to see the winner fight a klitchko
    Neither has got tremendous power but both can bang and take a shot. i dont see this ending in a punch KO and both of these guys will give Wlad a fight because, unlike almost all of his recent opponents, they'll bring the fight to him.

Christ alive, if Fury tried to fight Wlad at his own game, laters bro, he get blasted. Wald still looks pretty sharp, I saw him punch the fucking stuffing out of some aussie guy about 4-5 months ago.

I dont think he'd win but wlad tends to throw and hold. He has reach over just about everyone in the division and just holds when he is in the pocket, it shouldnt be allowed. Maybe thats why he always fights in germany, the ref lets him fight his fight. He cant do that with Fury due to the size of him and in the foghts he has lost he struggles when he is not in control, when the other guy is the agressor. It would probably come back and bite Fury on the arse as Wlad is technically better and much quicker but Wlad will have to fight to beat him rather than 12 rounds of throwing straight punches then holding

I don't think Fury would offer Wlad any challenge at all, I honestly do not rate him at all, he is like a shit shit version of Wlad, I want Chisora to knock the ears off him, can't stand him (This may cloud my judgement granted, but he is wank). Sooner Chisora and Fury fight the better, least it gets one of them off the radar for another 6-12 months... HW is dead Noticed Skelton is still kicking about at the weekend, man, that says it all, dude should have retired about 5-10 years ago, he has no place these days in boxing but its that shallow he can still do a job...

No one offers wlad a challenge because a) the ref allows him to constanly hold (cheat) when in the pocket b) Very few of his challengers look like they are trying to win, more survive the 12. Both fury and chisora will be in their to win the fight not make up the numbers and Furys phyical size maens that Wlad would have to adopt a different tactic and he would look to rough hm up as well. Wlad is technically a far better fighter and he would have to show it to beat Fury, rather than coasting which he normally ends up doing. Fury is a better fighter tan given credit for as well, patrly because of his size and reach but also because of his mentality