Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fury vs Chisora indifference thread

Does Wlad not coast though simply because he can...

See I just don't think Fury is all that good, its just a sad situation of the HW div that he can look good because he is a big lad with a semi...decent jab and compared to most of the rest of the division thats enough to get him by. Easiest way to put it in context is how do you think Fury would have survived in the great HW era's - he wouldn't be anything but a stepping stone early in the career's of some of the greats. Its more a reflection in my mind at least how shit the division is that people think Fury is good.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Absolutely agree mate but I also dont think Wlad would be a champion is sonme of the more competitive eras. He's a decent fighter and uses his physique superbly but theres many that would beat him. Of recent HWs id take lewis, holyfield and Bowe to beat him (and obviously a post prison tyson)

I'd agree but I think he would at least cause a few problems, would get smashed by the greats though, I'd agree with them - maybe Bowe would be a closer fight but in their prime the others would tool him - actually a fight against Holyfield would have been an interesting one, that I would have enjoyed watching....

I'd have loved to have seen Fury take on a 21 year old Tyson as well, just for shits and giggles and knowing that once he stopped feeding though a tube Fury wouldn't say shit about being the greatest ever again...

I'd have been just as happy for Fury to fight Haye; fckin horrible match up for Tyson Fury that no doubt would've ended in a spectacular KO. Gutted it never happened
    Think both Tyson and Haye would've starched fury within 3 rounds

I think Tyson would have starched him in the first, without doubt, Haye, yeah within 3. I was gutted as well about that not happening, I do wonder if Haye is just waiting in the wings, if Fury wins I can see Haye coming back and snotting him, if Chisora wins well he has already done a number on him so not much point, just noticed on a few Haye interviews over the last few months he has been hinting at having one more go...

Have I mentioned I think Fury is a shit boxer?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^I think you implied it in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I'd have loved to have seen Fury take on a 21 year old Tyson as well, just for shits and giggles and knowing that once he stopped feeding though a tube Fury wouldn't say shit about being the greatest ever again...
    did you hear about Fury getting in trouble for being aggressive?

When the journalist questioned whether Fury had any respect for the sport or the members of the public in attendance, the 25-year-old responded: “If you don’t like the station, change the channel b****.

“This is my show, I do what I want. This is boxing, it isn’t tap-dancing. If anybody doesn’t like that they shouldn’t be here.

“I’m in fight mode, kill-mode. I don’t apologise, it is what it is.”
    “The stewards have decided to call Mr Fury before them under Regulation 25 (misconduct) to their next meeting on Wednesday, 13th August 2014 when this matter will be dealt with.

“Failure to attend this hearing will result in Mr Fury’s boxer’s licence being suspended.”
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...dereck-chisora
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I hope they ban the prick for life, then jettison him into space just to make sure.

I listen to Talksport a bit and there is an advert that keeps popping up and the last soundbite is Fury saying something like "I'm the best Heavyweight ever" and every time, I look at my car stereo as I drive along and go "ohhhh fuck off", I swear, I am going to eat 20 donuts a day til I hit HW, then call him out, get in the ring, wait for the bell, kick him clean in the bollocks, then stamp on his bollocks as he rolls around screaming (To make sure he doesnt breed) and then, I am going to bring in a piece of kerbstone and tell him to bite down on it......

Have I mentioned I am not a big fan of Fury by the way, just in case anyone thinks I am on his bandwagon here!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Have I mentioned I am not a big fan of Fury by the way, just in case anyone thinks I am on his bandwagon here!
    you had certainly mentioned your disdain for his boxing ability and his vastly inflated estimation of his own boxing skill, but I still thought that you were a fan of his on a personal level. the post above, particularly the threats of sexual violence, really does make it clear.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Are you sure Jimmy, I don't want to leave it with a level of uncertainty that people still assume I am on his bandwagon. If he ever becomes even remotely considered the greatest boxer of his era I will cut my own nipples off and eat them.

Chisoras fractured his hand so the fight is off!!!! Well there goes a rematch that no one really wanted to see anyway