Thread: NEW Full Time BJJ Black belt @ Phoenix MMA Academy - Norwich

Default NEW Full Time BJJ Black belt @ Phoenix MMA Academy - Norwich

BJJ BLACK BELT IS: Bruno Ferreira

Biography

Bruno Ferreira was born on the 23rd of October in Juiz de Fora – Minas Gerais,Brazil, though he moved to the burg of Leblon in Rio de Janeiro as a child and lived there throughout his life.

At the age of 11, Bruno Ferreira started practising martial arts namely Karate and Tae Kwon Do. It was only at the age of 16 that Bruno discovered and began practising Jiu Jitsu, at the time, Master Francisco “Toco” and Rodrigo Medeiros had just started giving BJJ classes in a gym very close to Bruno’s house, both Toco and Medeiros were purple belts at the time. Bruno started training, but he suffered in class by the hands of more experienced students such as Thiago Asfora, Vitor Belfor and a few others. He started enjoying it more when he joined the beginner’s schedule where he could practice with students of the same level; it was then that Jiu Jitsu became his way of life. Bruno was graded all belts by the hands of Francisco Albuquerque, including his black belt which came in 2005.

After many years living in Rio de Janeiro, Bruno decided to make a change in his life and moved to the U.A.E. where he helped develop Jiu Jitsu in the country, teaching the sport and the and self defence aspect of BJJ to the Armed Forces of UAE.

Now Bruno is in the UK with Phoenix MMA Academy - Norwich and a new story begins.

Training times on flyer below:

Gym poster.jpg
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

i rolled with him a few months ago when i was in brazil
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

did you fuckin suplex him?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'