Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive

Hybrid View

Default UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive

UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Predictions- Wednesday July 16th 2014

UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao- This Episode of the show covers Predictions for 6 main card fights on the UUFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao cards.

UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Prelim predictions are available @ http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/ufc...m-predictions/

$10 Bet Packs can be purchased @ http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/betting-packages/

Sign up for Sprawl N Brawl Fantasy MMA to test your prediction skills and win some prizes: http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/spr...l-fantasy-mma/

kamikazeoverdrive.net @ http://kamikazeoverdrive.net/

MAIN CARD
    145lbs-Conor McGregor vs Diego Brandao
    170lbs- Gunnar Nelson vs Zak Cummings
    125lbs- Brad Pickett vs Ian McCall
    155lbs- Naoyuki Kotani vs Norman Parke

PRELIMINARY CARD
    205lbs- Ilir Latifi vs Chris Dempsey
    125lbs- Neil Seery vs Phil Harris
    185lbs- Cathal Pendred vs Mike King
    205lbs- Cody Donovan vs Nikita Krylov
    125lbs- Patrick Holohan vs Josh Sampo

Please comment and subscribe to my channel: Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

That's actually a very strong main card, I only knew of the McGregor fight & Pickett vs. McCall so quite impressed.
    Yet another sign of how quick the UFC moves nowadays that its hard to keep up, only just notr
    iced a card entitled Bisping vs. Le, I didn't even know they were fighting!!!!!

A couple of good names on the undercard as well, but surprised the other Irish fella who was on TUF with Cathal isn't fighting. Think he was Chris Fields, anyone know why?

Cant see the UFC signing many of them fighters, Dana was clearly unhappy with most of the fights and Fields looked a fair bit off UFC standard IMO.

Maybe hes just injured though?!

Pickett/McCall is the best fight on the card by a mile in my opinion. That's the main event too me.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

not interested in the McGregor hype?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Lucky 15 on: McGregor, Nelson, Parke and Sampo

Lucky 63 on: McGregor, Nelson, Parke, Pendred, Krylov and Sampo

Double on Nelson Sub and Krylov/Donovan not to go the distance
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

nope, not buying the McGregor hype. He very well may win this fight, but he's going to meet his match sooner rather than later.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Agree with all of RKing's posts.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.