Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

even his list of james bond films?

check out Conor on the bbc website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28321761
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Holy fuck what a crowd that was. UFC needs to be going there twice a year for the foreseeable future. That was amazing.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Default sherdog suggests Conor's next fight

Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier: On an 11-fight tear, McGregor has captured the imagination of the masses with his unique blend of skill and charisma. The 26-year-old SBG Ireland representative dazzled in his return from reconstructive knee surgery, as he needed a little more than four minutes to do his work. Now 3-0 inside the UFC’s Octagon, McGregor seems poised to draw a date with a top 10 opponent and continue his climb on the featherweight ladder. Poirier has already given his public blessing on a hypothetical matchup between the two. The 25-year-old American Top Team representative last competed at “The Ultimate Fighter Nations” Finale in April, when he stopped Akira Corassani on second-round punches.
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...-Brandao-70807
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Default wow, this is pretty good

“[fighting Poirier] would be perfect for me, because I already know that guy doesn't want to fight me,” he said. “His teammate Cole Miller -- they're from the same camp -- pulled out of the fight [with me]. He was supposed to be here; he was scheduled to compete tonight. He pulled out.”

McGregor believes that Poirier -- as well as fellow top 10 featherweight Nik Lentz -- already had one opportunity to step up and face him. Both Poirier and Lentz train with Miller at the Florida-based American Top Team.

"You're trying to tell me Dustin Poirier, top 10 guy, and Nik Lentz, top 10 guy, both of whom had no fights scheduled, didn't know about Cole's injury?” McGregor asked. “He would have known before the UFC would have known. They would have heard about it before the UFC would have heard, and yet nothing [from them about stepping in]. This is a main-event slot [on] one of the fastest-selling [cards in UFC history]. It was a big, big event. And yet not a peep out of either of them.
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Con...Fight-Me-70811

Conor should get a guy in the lower half of the top 10 for his next fight.

absolutely crazy that hes gone from two undercard fights to being the headline fighter in the space of an injury. shows just what 'talk' and self promotion does in modern mma. ortiz and sonnen paved the way. mcgregor now already seen as one of the most dangerous fighters and biggest names in the division without a top 10 win or being ranked top 10 himself. it's all madness, but he's backed it all up with superb performances and i can't wait to see him against a top 5 guy. poirier would be a superb fight.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

McGregor has stated that he will be World Champ by the end of 2014 but I cant see he will get the opportunity.

Dana will not want to rush his European cash cow into anything rash. It makes sense to build Conor up and the hype and he'll gain more popularity and money doing so.

He'd be better off fighting someone just in the top 10, like Nik Lentz then a Clay Guida then a Dustin Poirier then a Cub Swanson. He'd make much more money like that and if he was to headline a Stadium in Ireland then it would need to be a marquee fight or a title shot
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Mcgregor vs Denis Siver would be interested.

Il say one thing for mcgregor, i bet you half the folk who watched the show knew more about and were looking forward to this fight than any other fight on any other ufc card in recent times. Love him or hate him the guy steals the show.

something that is refreshing, Conor is just being Conor. It's his own personality. Unlike Chael where it's all an act.