Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC Fight Night 46: McGregor vs Brandao Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    Mcgregor vs Denis Siver would be interested.

Il say one thing for mcgregor, i bet you half the folk who watched the show knew more about and were looking forward to this fight than any other fight on any other ufc card in recent times. Love him or hate him the guy steals the show.
    Would personally prefer to see him fight swanson but in reality he hasn't earned that fight or the Poirier one. I think Siver would be fairly one sided, he's not fluid enough and a bit too predictable, I think Connor would put on a show against him. How would he do against a well rounded US wrestler like Mendes? I think he can (not will) be champion at some point but there are a few right at the top of the tree that he wont currently beat imo.

Thnk they shuold've remade the Miller fight. there's a bit of needle there, miller is far more relevant at this weight and a win still moves both of them in the right direction. I think Miller is a far tougher fight than Brandao who seemed to quit
    Last edited by Jonny Ninja; 22-07-2014 at 02:47 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

potential opponent for Conor: Dustin Poirier

"[The Irish fans] definitely are passionate about their guys, and I don’t know if Twitter has a limit of blocks you can do, but I’ve got to be close to it," he said. "Because man, I’ve been getting so many hate messages and this and that, and that’s cool. Build him up. It’s going to be that much sweeter when I stand over him. This guy is not who you think he is. I’m the man in this division, and I’ve very confident in my skills and I feel more dangerous than ever.

"This guy said he’s going to take everyone’s head off, well come get it Conor. I’m waiting. I’m ready. I want it to be a five-round fight. I want to show my heart in this fight. I want him to show his. And I’m going to be victorious, I know it."
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/7/21...gors-ever-been
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Good level of opponent for Conor's next fight. And a quick turn around too which is nice.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    haha making life tough on the scrounger journo
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'