Thread: Legends of Cage Warriors: Conor McGregor and Joseph Duffy

Administrator

Default Legends of Cage Warriors: Conor McGregor and Joseph Duffy

The latest from Dem Marquez...

Awesome video, we will be seeing big things from Duffy next 18 months I think
    falcons martial arts

Fuck that was good!

Enjoyed that, cant wait to see how Duffy gets on after his time away from the cage!

Ian reminded me of the post-fight sick incident with Duffy. I had the recording on my phone for years because I was interviewing him at the time and it was hilarious. He remained the most polite guy ever even when throwing up, with a few splashes getting on my shoes haha. Here's the interview in question (not a video unfortunately):

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm

Great video. Keep them coming
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Ian reminded me of the post-fight sick incident with Duffy. I had the recording on my phone for years because I was interviewing him at the time and it was hilarious. He remained the most polite guy ever even when throwing up, with a few splashes getting on my shoes haha. Here's the interview in question (not a video unfortunately):

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...-interview.htm
    Haha I remember that well, me and Heath just both looked in amazement as he casually turned to let it all out then carried on as if nothing happened! Good times!
    falcons martial arts

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

3 minutes in and really enjoying this. I thought it would be a bit much to watch the whole thing. but for sure I will. nice cinematography or whatever so far.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wow, the beating Duffy put on Francis Heagney in those clips. the inside low kick was brutal, and those elbows, I was amazed they didn't cause a cut. Heagney is impossibly tough.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Cheers guys. Many more to come. If you missed the first episode on Rosi Sexton, here it is:

Twitter: @demetriomarquez