Thread: CW 70 was fucking quality - *gif request*

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default CW 70 was fucking quality - *gif request*

the televised show was absolutely amazing, i enjoyed every one of the fights, quality stuff.

it's repeated on http://www.premiersports.tv/ at 1.30am tonight, if anyone has that channel missed it.

that fucking awesome leg lock submission, i dare say was not a heel hook, but was a figure four leglock! not your standard one, granted, but look at that thing again. figure four leglock. Rick Flair would be proud! whooo!

is it going up on youtube, or is it possible to make a gif?

In the night’s main-card opener, bantamweight Dean Garnett (7-0) was the first to claim one of Cage Warriors’ new $2,000 rare-finish bonuses after tapping out Martin Sheridan (7-6) with an inverted heel hook. He almost earned a second one for finishing an opponent in 60 seconds or less.
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/cage-wa...0-live-results
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

oh, and Lloyd Clarkson is one of the toughest people currently living on earth - fact!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I don't even know the name of it, but got shown a similar 'shin-crank' in the past, but figure four leglock is way cooler though tbf.

by the way, cheers to the undercover poster who sent me a gif

*bows respectfully*

Administrator

Haven't got any GIFs but here are the main-card highlights instead...

thanks for the highlights, watched them the other day and thought they were quality

is there hermansson fight vid, to show?