• Bisping by sub

0 0%
  • Bisping by decison

5 41.67%
  • boobs

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping vs Cung Le

But Bisping has some wear and tear, a few nasty ko's and looked awful in his last fight, age wise he is younger but mileage wise I am not sure - plus VitorLe is looking stupid ripped and can deliver that one shot KO...

I could see this going either way if Mike isn't tip top, I fucking hope he is, if Le beats him he can pretty much kiss goodbye to any hope of ever squeeking back into title contention..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Cung has fought much less than Bisping so the age thing could be a factor, hard fights & KO's certainly age some fighters. Plus Bisping's recent injuries & bad performances lead me to think Le's stopping him in explosive fashion.

Not sure where Bisping's career would go from here with another loss.

Cung Le has fought much less MMA than Bisping.

Total fights across all combat sports, I would imagine Le has many more than Bisping.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Cung has fought much less than Bisping so the age thing could be a factor, hard fights & KO's certainly age some fighters. Plus Bisping's recent injuries & bad performances lead me to think Le's stopping him in explosive fashion.

Not sure where Bisping's career would go from here with another loss.
    thats my worry. le is not a great matchup, very good striker, imaginative and unpredictable, hits hard and has very good wrestling. He could easily catch mike with something and may be able to keep it in the feet. His problem wuold be his cardio after a couple of rounds but if he's training with Vitor now is he suddenly going to able to fight for a full 5 rounds (somehow????). I just got a bad feeling on this

no surprize at all too me.

As I said, I couldn't for the live of me figure out why Cung Le was such a sexy underdog pick to so many people.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

he did incredibly well, totally battered Le, amazing to watch. I wasn't expecting Le to stand up to such a beating, he did well. Mike was brutal, fair play.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

and the next person in line for a kicking is:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bisping on twitter
    @LukeRockhold just caused a scene while I was having coffee with my father.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Happy to be proved wrong and great performance. Good to see mike using his kickboxing as well and a good range of different kicks. Rockhold is a c&nt but a very good fighter. A win gets him right back in the mix but I'd strongly favour rockhold in this fight

haha so in one paragraph you go from regretting doubting him, back to doubting him.

yeah, I'd favor Rockhold too, but it's certainly a fight that Bisping could win if he's on point.