0 0%
  • Bisping by decison

5 41.67%
  • boobs

1 8.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Bisping vs Cung Le

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    haha so in one paragraph you go from regretting doubting him, back to doubting him.
    haha yeah pretty much. Mike was rightly favourite against Le, I just had a bad feeling about it and thought he'd get caught. Rockhold is a better kickboxer than mike imo. it's likely to be a tight fight, theres not much between them but Id expect Rockhokld to be favourite. I think Bisping has better hands though. If I was a betting man i know where my money would be going on that fight but Ill be happy to be wrong again

so apparently Rockhold wants to bet Bisping if they fight. If Rockhold wins the fight in the first round, then he gets Bisping purse. But if Bisping lasts longer than the first round, then Bisping gets Rockhold's purse.

Don't see that happening. But both guys would talk up that fight big time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Rockhold would KO Bisping imo!

It wasn't that Bisping looked good at the weekend, it was just that Cung Le looked terrible. He was breathing out his arse 2 minutes in.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    so apparently Rockhold wants to bet Bisping if they fight. If Rockhold wins the fight in the first round, then he gets Bisping purse. But if Bisping lasts longer than the first round, then Bisping gets Rockhold's purse.

Don't see that happening. But both guys would talk up that fight big time.
    Surley mike shoots himself in the foot if he takes that bet. I dont think Rockhold KOs him but I would guess Bispings purse will be a fair bit higher than Rockholds anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Rockhold would KO Bisping imo!

It wasn't that Bisping looked good at the weekend, it was just that Cung Le looked terrible. He was breathing out his arse 2 minutes in.
    I thought he looked in really good shape before the fight but expected him to gass fairly early. I was suprised how fcked Biping looked by the 3rd but he took some big body kicks and Ive never seen him throw so many kicks in a fight which is far more tiring

I thought Bisping was getting his ass kicked by Cung, figured after his last performance he'd be overly aggressive & end up walking onto a big shot.

Fair play to him, coming back from a serious injury & having an exciting finish & the sort of win that Dana loves. Not sure Rockhold is the ideal next opponent for him, but fair play to him not trying to get an easy win.

He might never get that desired title shot, although he's got himself close a few times, but he's represented the UK well in the Octagon & been the reason a lot of other British fighters got their opportunities.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

seriously, what sort of a man plays with a tiger's testicles?

http://instagram.com/p/sL8KIpIaI9/
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'