Thread: HFFS Deeside

Default HFFS Deeside

I am looking to get back to training. I used to train at Next Generation in Liverpool but have since moved house. Does anybody train at or have any opinion about HFFS Solutions in Deeside? I am thinking of training there?

I am not looking to fight or complete, just want to train a few times a week.

I must admit I didn't even know they were there, oddly was thinking of looking for somewhere I could pop in on my way home from work for a change from my garage, no timetables of whats actually on when, facilities look decent and I am sure there is a decent young prospect coming out of that gym - he fought a month? or so ago in a local event, can't think of his name now....
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

The facilities look good, I read somewhere they spent 500,000 kitting it out! I think it is a relatively new gym so don't have many fighters but I only want to train a bit anyway. I couldn't find a timetable on their website so I emailed them, no prices on their website either.

Prices - think I saw some on there, its about 15 an hour if on own, 10 if there are two of you and it drops a bit up to 8 people - I may be wrong with the figs but it wasn't specific as to what type of training it was etc so I didnt pay too much attention.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I just wanted to go to the classes though, I didn't want private tuition.