Thread: Charity Amateur Boxing - How to take part?

Default Charity Amateur Boxing - How to take part?

I want to take part in a charity boxing fight in or around the London area but after some googling I can't find much info on how to get involved, how would I go about this?

It'd be between me and a mate so anyone wanting to hit me will have to get in line
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha nice caveat. I was going to give the obvious answer: i'll come down your gym, smash your face and pay a tenner to charity if you like mate

good luck getting this fight on, hope you absolutely batter the guy half to death.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Haha I thought there may be one or two people on here who'd be more than willing to do just that!
    After looking more it seems like Fight4Cancer are one of the main organizations that put on these sort of events. I'll keep this thread updated as to how I get on.
    Never stepped foot in a boxing gym so think cardio will be the most important bit (along with learning to punch and get punched, and everything else boxing involves).

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

bah, you'll be fine. everyone says boxing is tough, but it's easy. when you go to the gym for the first time, make sure no-one pushes you around by telling everyone you have got proper KO power. that way they will be scared to upset you and won't try to beat you up or take the piss.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That sounds about right, may get a fake Chelsea FC tattoo on my arm so they know I'm hard

- Stephen Dillane

what am I giving you advice for, sounds like you're on top of everything

Cheers Sledge that looks perfect, will chat to my mate about it tonight!

Do you take bribes? Maybe say I'm a Brazilian UFC Champ when I walk out

- Stephen Dillane

hope you totally hurt this guy. he's going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Cheers Sledge that looks perfect, will chat to my mate about it tonight!

Do you take bribes? Maybe say I'm a Brazilian UFC Champ when I walk out
    Everyone has their price