Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephan Bonnar signs with Bellator

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Stephan Bonnar signs with Bellator

big news, eh? a Tito fight would be good, but ultimately i'd like to see him fight Rampage

“Stephan is a guy that has been a huge part of this sport and we are excited have him as part of the roster,” said Bellator President Scott Coker. “He was one half of probably the greatest and one of the most important fights in MMA history, and it happened on Spike. When you look at our light heavyweight division, with names like Rampage, Tito, King Mo, Emanuel Newton and others, there are a lot of fights Stephan can be involved in. Big fights against big names. After talking to Stephan, I know that’s what he wants, and we want to provide that to our fans.”
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ste...to-Ortiz-72693
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

can honestly I have never once considered a Ortiz/Bonnar fight.

I'll watch it I guess, but won't be overly excited for it.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

by the time the fight starts, you'll be hella pumped lol

UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar signs with Bellator, could do commentary
    I mis-read that as 'documentary'. they could definitely do an interesting show if the Tito fight goes ahead

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/ufc-hal...-do-commentary
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

It's a fair fight, which is the main thing. I'm not interested in Tito vs Jon Jones, or Bonnar vs Alexander Gustafsson. But throw them in together and sure, why not.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

I fckin love Bonnar, not the best fighter but will fight anyone. And I love his attitude as well (though not the juicing!) really glad he's still fighting at a relevant organisation. Think he gives any of those guys a fight, also want to see him fight Rampage, think it would be a great fight

Dana is awesome. from mmania:

"I released him to do it," White told the mixed martial arts (MMA) media on Friday. "He was still under contract with us. We released him to do it and I wish him the best. He was retired. What he told me is that he wants to beat the shit out of Tito, and I'm always down for that, so I released him

ok, that explains it. Make sense now. haha.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

quick question, since becoming UFC hall of famers, have two hall of famers ever fought before after being put in the hall of fame?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    quick question, since becoming UFC hall of famers, have two hall of famers ever fought before after being put in the hall of fame?
    Yes - Randy Couture vs Mark Coleman. Randy wins by RNC.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Yes - Randy Couture vs Mark Coleman. Randy wins by RNC.
    ah forgot about that one!