Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray vs. Warburton rubber match at CWFC 73

Administrator

Default Ray vs. Warburton rubber match at CWFC 73

A third meeting of Stevie Ray and Curt Warburton headlines CWFC 73 in Newcastle on November 1.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/art..._vs._warburton

Was hoping for a different challenger for Ray, although I guess it'll be interesting to see who takes the best of three.

Also I don't understand what Curt means by "The judges won't save Stevie this time."

bit of a shame that this fight in is Newcastle, Stevies already fought Warburton in Newcastle, would've been good considering Stevie is scottish and the champion and considering the wealth of Scottish talent on CW to have the show up here. Plus we havent had a cage warriors show for ages

Either way WAR RAY

Also this^^^

Can't wait for this! I have no doubt it'll be a great fight but i hope it doesn't go to the judges.

I'd love to see a full stop added to this saga.

WAR BURTO!!!!

Is there any links to their second fight btw???
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Here's the 2nd one Nathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWh1civFzHQ

Steven will go out and finish this one. Their 1st fight Steven had on short notice and he had a rough camp (still a close fight) and the 2nd, in my eyes, Steven won clearly even though it wasnt the most entertaining fight. That fight Stevie was happy to keep it going the way it was as he felt that he was up on the fight and wanted to play it a bit safer to guarantee that belt back.

I think the 3rd will be more exciting as both will want to put an end to the trilogy with a win. If it does go to points then its likely to be fight of the year IMO as I think both will give everything they have.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I had a hunch that Stevie had nabbed the second fight, but in reality I wasn't at all surprised to hear it was a split on the night. Watching it back I felt the same way - instinct said Stevie but could have gone either way. I spoke to Curt outside of the arena and he said he knew what he needed to do next time.

Very important fight for both guys. Very much looking forward to it.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Here's the 2nd one Nathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWh1civFzHQ

Steven will go out and finish this one. Their 1st fight Steven had on short notice and he had a rough camp (still a close fight) and the 2nd, in my eyes, Steven won clearly even though it wasnt the most entertaining fight. That fight Stevie was happy to keep it going the way it was as he felt that he was up on the fight and wanted to play it a bit safer to guarantee that belt back.

I think the 3rd will be more exciting as both will want to put an end to the trilogy with a win. If it does go to points then its likely to be fight of the year IMO as I think both will give everything they have.
    Cheers bud

I really can't wait for the fight like. I'm weighing-inin Scotland on the 1st but i'm going to make a point of travelling back home to watch this one!

How many UKMMA trilogies have their been in the past? Has there been many?

Just curious to how this one would rank.

Should be a cracking fight. Hopefully ray wins it in style, warburton has had his go in the ufc and I want ray to go on and have his.
    Fuck no-gi