Thread: 4/21 - add one gimmick to a MMA match

Default 4/21 - add one gimmick to a MMA match

Let your mind go wild.

What is some gimmick that for shits and giggles you would like to see added to a MMA match once?

Adding broken glass to the gloves? Electrified fence? A moat around the mat with alligators? A ladder match with the belt hanging above the ring? A three man match? A fight where both guys have to down 5 beers right before the match starts?
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Let your mind go wild.

What is some gimmick that for shits and giggles you would like to see added to a MMA match once?

Adding broken glass to the gloves? Electrified fence? A moat around the mat with alligators? A ladder match with the belt hanging above the ring? A three man match? A fight where both guys have to down 5 beers right before the match starts?
    Some of those have been done.
    The five beers one is done weekly somewhere in the country.

I would like to see both combatants dressed as pimps , the only legal strikes would be both fore and back hand slaps and foot stomps to the head.
    The only submissions allowed would be standing rape choke and rape choke from mount.
    The referee would be dressed as a prostitute.

What about putting two goal posts at either end of the cage and have a team of folk fight each other to score a goal...oh wait

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

bwahahaha nice.

i also like bakedbean's sexually charged idea
    'Go read a fucking book, you piece of shit.'

Tag teams. I can't remember whether it's been done for MMA but back in the day a Manchester based promoter did it with Muay Thai fights
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    Some of those have been done.
    The five beers one is done weekly somewhere in the country.

I would like to see both combatants dressed as pimps , the only legal strikes would be both fore and back hand slaps and foot stomps to the head.
    The only submissions allowed would be standing rape choke and rape choke from mount.
    The referee would be dressed as a prostitute.
    Dude I'm fucking dying here. You really thought this through.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă