Thread: decent game

Default decent game

Since becoming unemployed and finding a lot of time on my hands, I have discovered the true meaning of BOREDOM!

as theres only so many times you can crack off to t'internet, or watch Trishas dumb scallys, listen to Fern and Phillip whine and squeal on This Morning-

I AM IN NEED OF A CHALLENGE!!! As i spend FAR too much time on my computer anyway, I was thinking maybe I should invest some time into something semi-productive ie. get a new game

can anyone recommend a decent engrossing PC game?

I have all the big ones like the Half Lifes, Unreals, MoHs etc- I want a new one! I've been playing GTA3 on the PC but am bored and its too long until Vice City comes out on PC so advice please!

What is a good game to lose myself in on the PC?

any suggestions apart from strategy things like C+C or Tribes or that bullshit. I can't stand military god games, so anything else please! (oh yeah no friggin flight sims either!)

:shoot: :woo

Default good games

i have been playing ghost recon for a while you can pick it up quite cheap now and is a top game

Default which one?

which ghost recon would you recommend?

theres about a million isn't there?

Default ghost recon

there are hundreds of mods out but mainly i play ghost recon with the island thunder and desert siege packs i bought these at game well cheap then as far as mods go if u download HX4 and GRM4.8 you will have plenty of fun but no life

Default cheers

cheers Mig i'll check them out- any other decent ones considering?

Ronnoc

Default Good games?

If Halo is out on PC I'd recommend it, other than that the only thing I can reccomend is one of the titles on my thread.

Connor

Lovely, Yet Evil
    Beligerent Forum Dictator

Depends what your posion is.

If you like Grand Theft Auto. Go get Mafia

You play a mafia type gangster type. Drive around etc like GTA. Only the engine is better (it takes a while to get used to. You wont like it at first. But you soon fall in love)

Its a quality game. I played it non stop till i completed it
    Blow job is better than no job

Voted "Most Sexiest Poster 2003"
    Voted "Most Evil Poster 2004"
    Voted "Most Absent Poster 2007"
    Voted "Joint Sexiest (Male) Poster 2008"