Thread: Remedios vs Fernandez Confirmed For Strike Force 2

Default Remedios vs Fernandez Confirmed For Strike Force 2

If you thought the Ewin/Riccio bout was going to be intense enough, the CWFC plans to really turn up the heat when Leigh Remedios looks to even the score against the French submission specalist Emmanuel Fernandez on July 16th at the Skydome Arena in Coventry.

For the Full Press Release go to http://www.cagewarriors.com/page.asp?ID=1032

We are busy lining up another 8 matches and hope to confirm another 2-4 before next week.

** speachless **
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

I think it's going to be a great fight and i'm really proud/glad that Leigh is finally going to be on the Cagewarriors show especally against such a good fighter. Hopefully a win for Leigh will see him go for another Title which he deserves.

*touchwood*

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

leigh will KO Manu
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Just to confirm, we are not considering a possibility of Leigh fighting Danny Batton. If I may explain.

Cagewarriors is currently in a huge stage of its own evolution, no longer will you see Domestic encounters on the "Main" Cagearriors platform, our titles are all "World" titles always have been, so from here on in we will work closely with as many of the UK World ranked fighters in the hope that we can further develop thier skills, to do this we have put into place a solid starting block for new talent by way of our Quest brand headed by Rob Butler & Ian Dean respectfully, Whilst we have a current Champion at each level, we will be working with the next potential champion of equal weight in anticipation of ever loosing the title overseas, more explanation will probably be required to explain fully what I mean.

With our continued & steady growth plan, we are confident that the Cagewarriors & Cagewarriors Quest brand will grow together offering a complete package to the ever growing fan base, we predict by early 2006, The Cagewarriors Main event will extend to cover Coventry, Nottingham & London, our plans for Quest are to cover Sheffield, the west country & Portsmouth my home town, Cagewarriors in light of this intended growth will still as always actively support the growing MMA community & all who participate within, we will continue to support & cover all MMA events large or small to maintain a healthy competitive market, as only a healthy competive market grows.

Leigh is a great asset to Cagewarriors so too is Danny, we aim to work closely with both these quality Under 65kg fighters. Both Leigh & Danny are always 1 fight away from a great international opportunity, we at Cagewarriors hope to be there to help with that opportunity.